Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Sunday, August 25, 2013

Dollar Tree Candle Stick Holder Makeover

Anyone that knows me, knows I'm kind of a Dollar Tree addict....I find tons of fun stuff there and love to use it for party planning, DIY & crafts, etc.  It's super cheap, so if a DIY doesn't turn out just right, you don't feel like it was a huge money waster. Apparently I could ramble on about DT for a while, but let's get on to the DIY:
 
Supplies:
-2 candle sticks
-Super Glue
-Spray Paint (I used Krylon Colormaster in Catalina Mist Satin)
 
I started with 2 simple clear candle stick holders:
 
 
 
I then glued them together some DT super glue:
 
 
Once the glue had time to dry, I spray painted them Catalina Mist (satin), which is a fun minty, light green:
 
 
The spray paint really made all the details on the piece pop...I just love it!!  What do you all think? Isn't this one of the easiest DIYs ever?!  If you give it a try, let me know how it goes :-)
~Kendra~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful transformation. Love the color. Great idea.