Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Thursday, August 22, 2013

It all comes back around

Yup, things around the Taylor house seem to always come back around.  When I went to college, my mom let me go to Target to pick out everything for my dorm room and I scored this adorable shiny silvery shower curtain. I used it all through college.  After college, it started it's second life as a fun side drape in my apartment window.  Then when I got married, it became a funky tablecloth.  Yup, that little shower curtain has seen many changes.  I finally decided to cut it up. No, don't worry. It's not going to it's final resting place yet...it's just starting another new life.  It's now the lovely cover for our cork board that's part of our family organization station.  So here she is in  all her new silvery glory.
.
As you can tell, it's not plain silver now. I spray painted some fun striped to make it more cohesive with the rest of the room where it will be.  I also added the awesome silver flat head tacks around the edge, which I think adds a fun touch.
.
Have u updated a cork board lately?  How'd you do it?  I'd love to hear all about it.
~Kendra~

No comments: