Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Gallery Wall, Take One

I have been so inspired by all the beautiful gallery walls I've seen online, my fav is definitely Young House Love's version that you can see here: http://www.younghouselove.com/2011/04/its-done-and-we-heart-it/
.
I decide to start working on one for when we move into our new home.  I purchased most of the frames at Dollar Tree and a few at Target.  They were either purchased gray or spray painted to match. Much like YHL's version, so far, I have tried to incorporate pretty prints, quotes and family pictures...I'm loving it, but it's definitely still got a ways to go.  Here's how it's looking:
.
In the top left there's a calendar with our wedding date circled, there's pictures of us, a drawing my bestie did of the hubs and I back in college on the bottom left and much more....
 
What do you think?  Do you have a gallery wall in your home?
~Kendra~

No comments: