Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Tuesday, April 14, 2009

7 Random Facts

Here are seven random facts about me...I decided to jump on the bandwagon hehe.

1. I have two dogs...Zoey is a shitzu and my boyfriend got her for me for my 22nd birthday. My other dog is Jackson...I got him for $25 off of Craigslist...he never whines or anything...hes a good dog, just a little hyper. Oh and hes a Jack Russel mix.

2. My boyfriend and I have been together for 3yrs and 5mths and he moved here 1yr and 4mths ago to be closer to me :) Hes great!!

3. I still don't know for sure the exact thing I wanna do when I grow up, but luckily I will graduate from college in May of next year and I will get out in the 'real worl' and figure it out hehe

4. I love kids....I babysat, worked at daycares and volunteered as long as I can remember and I dream of having two twin girls of my own and I pickes out their names in 7th grade lol (Kamie Anne Nicole and Karly Anne Marie)

5.I obssessed with DVR...I record tons of shows and watch them whenever I can. Right now I have these shows set to record: the hills, gossip girl, the city, 24, smallville, and friday night lights.

6. I have one younger brother. His names Justin and we have the exact same birthday, just 3yrs apart. :) He has Down Syndrome. His is addicted to flash cards, the Wiggles and McDonalds. I luv him sooo much!!

7. I miss my family when I'm here and try to visit them once a month, but I wish they could just move closer!! My moms my best friend and my dad gives such great advice...I hate it that they are 5and a half hrs away! :(

Welp, thats it. Hope u enjoyed it. ~Kendra~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your 7 random things! Good to get to "know you" a bit better!

Nic Ridley said...

Fun to get to know you better!