Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday Time


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So, I got my hair trimmed and bangs cut this morning...I luv it! I was getting a pony tail rut again...I hate those. I need my hair to be changing alot or I simply put in a ponytail. Anyways, today I overslept and missed class, so the boyfriend and I went to Barnes and Noble, then I got my haircut and then I went to work. Then after work we went out to dinner and then rented a movie....Yes Man...it was so funny. I was laughing the whole time hehe
.
Here's what I'm wearing:
.
Teal tee-about $6 at Cato
Purple Tanktop-gifted from BF ($9 at Charolette Rouse)
Jeans-Gifted from BF ($29.99 at Express)
Teal flipflops-$2.50 at Old Navy
Necklace-$1 at Claires
.
Hope everyones having a great week. Everything is shaping up to be great this summer...fingers crossed. I should have some solid plans soon. :) ~Kendra~

4 comments:

Ally said...

Love x 100000

The bangs are adorable. I get in the ponytail rut too and have to force myself to get it cut :)

Milly said...

i like your new haircut....cute necklace

Unknown said...

Great haircut! I need mine done too.

fashionafterforty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovin' the haircut, lady. Very professional looking!