Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Saturday, April 11, 2009

Lazy Saturday


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well, Im home for the weekend and my mom went through her closet again, so I have lots of new goodies...like this amazing brown shrug. I decided to pair it with this white belt my mom gave me...to give it some shape. I sure do love coming home to lots of free goodies from mom hehe. Today we just went to a garage sale, then dollar tree and dollar general to get some Easter stuff.
.
Here's what I'm wearing today:
blue and white striped tee-$6.99 at Cato (got it yesterday)
Brown shrug-free from mom
Vintage white belt-free from mom
jeans-$12.99 at Ross
Brown flipflops-$2.50 at oldnavy (I didnt bring any brown flats, so I had to work with what I had)
Time to eat lunch. Hope everyone has a great Easter! ~Kendra~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooooooh, that belt is FABULOUS! I love the stripes too!