Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Monday, April 20, 2009

Yesterday and today :)


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So this morning its kinda chilly outside, but I'm glad cus I get to wear this awesome classic trench I got this weekend while my mom was in town :) I am so glad she came...she cam friday and left saturday, but we had fun shopping and just hangin out :)
.
Here's what I'm wearing:
striped tee-$6 at Old Navy
Sparkley tank-$1 thrifted
Bangles-$1 each at Claires
Pink Scarf-$4.99 at Old Navy
Jeans-girfted from Mom ($6.99 at Goodwill)
flipflops-95 cents at Denton Thrift
Trench-Gifted from mom ($15 at Walmart)
.
.
Yesterday Beau had a party for his work at Splistville and this is what I wore. It was such a fun party....they had bowling, buffet, games, black jack, a photobooth and more. My bf won $63 in the money machine and I won a GPS in a drawing...it was greatness!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here's what I wore:
Red Tank-$5 at Old Navy
Black tee-$1 at Goodwill
Jeans-gifted from mom ($6.99 at Goodwill)
Flipflop-95cents at Denton Thrift
Necklace and bracelet-$1 each at Claires
.
This weekend was so much fun...I'm glad I kind of have a lazy week...no work and no big projects, except a group project I have to work on wednesday, but thats about it. Hope everyone has a great week!! ~Kendra~

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Just wanted to say hello from a fellow fashion blogger named Kendra!