Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Middle of the week...woohoo



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So the weeks almost over for me, cus all I have left is night class tonight and a test tommorow morning and then I'm heading home for Easter...yay!
.
Here's what I'm wearing today:
-b/w striped tee-got it forever ago from Bealls
-brown tank-$1 at Goodwill
-Jeans-$12.99 at Ross
-Black flipflops-95 cents at Denton Thrift
-Funky vintage necklace-$1.24 at Friends of the Family Thrift
.
Hope everyone's having a great week! ~Kendra~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT that necklace! Awesome!

Milly said...

nice...necklace is fab!

Monique said...

That necklace is awesome.. I think I have to make something like that!

Cristina said...

Looking cute today.