Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Busy Day

So yesterday I did some job hunting, grocery shopping and packed for my trip home this weekend. I packed the cutest outfit for Church on Sunday...really simple and chic. :) Anyways, on to what I wore yesterday

Here's What I Wore:
Black Gap Cardi-95cents at Denton Thrift
White Tank-$3 at Luxxi
White Belt-$1 at Goodwill
Flats-$11.99 at Ross (Gift from bf)
Necklace-$6.99 at Cato
Black Pants-$14.99 at JCP Outlet
.
I realy loved this outfit, because it was comfy and warm, but still a little dressy and professional if I needed to drop of any resumes. I also love the way the necklace and flats spice up a plain colored outfit!!
.
.
.
So last night, after my busy day, my boyfriend and I went to see a movie. I wanted to go a little more casual. So I ditched the belt, black cardi and necklace and then added some color, an AE tee and my fav skinny denim.
.
Here's What I Wore:
Green Cardi-95cents at Denton Thrift
AE tee-65cents at Platos Closet bag sale
White Tank-$3 at Luxxi
Denim-$7 at Rainbow
Flats-$11.99 at Ross (Gift from BF)
.
.
.
We had a great time at the movies even though we couldn't get icee's because the machine was broken again...like it is every time we go there...tear :( I love a good coke icee!!! hehe ~Kendra~

4 comments:

Honeybunches of Roses said...

What movie did you see? good luck on the job hunt *sending you job dust* and you do look very put together for giving out your resume...good job!

The Barb said...

I'm positive you'll find another job that is written in the stars for ya. And I love that necklace!

The Barb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Beauty Bargainista said...

love the outfits, very cool that swapping out a top and shoes can make that much difference!! :)