Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Today and Yesterday

So last night I accidently fell asleep at 6pm and woke up at 7am this morning....oh my goodness...I must have been really tired and I didn't even realize it. Well, I am feelin rested and ready to work today for sure :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here's What I'm Wearing:
Purple Top-i think $2 at Goodwill
Black Top-$2 at Goodwill
Black Pants-$14.99 at JcP outlet
Black flats-$6 at Cato
Necklace-$10 at DFW Airport hehe
Bangles-A few from a set for $2.50 at Walmart
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Top-$2 at Goodwill
Skirt and belt combo-$9.99 at Cato
Necklace-$8 at Luxxi (Gift from bf)
Boots-$7 at Platos Closet
.
I took these pics at the end of the day, so my hairs a little crazy. lol I felt really confident at work in this. It's the first time I've worn this skirt and I will definately be wearing it again :) ~Kendra~

1 comment:

WickedThrifty said...

your goodwill is so much cheaper than mine! love the statement necklace and the bright skirt, wow!