Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Monday, October 5, 2009

Cold Weather's Movin On In

So it's getting a little cold out, which was exciting for me, because I have been dying to wear this jacket!! I think its super cute and really makes this tanktop work! I also did some pattern mixing by adding in my zebra shoes. Today I've been doing homework, job searching (long story) and cleaning my apartment...there were clothes and stuff for my new apartment everywhere lol.
Here's What I'm Wearing:
Necklace-$5 at Target
Jacket-$3 at Goodwill
Pink Tank-$2.50 at Target
Denim-$7 at Rainbow
Zebra Flats-$1.50 at Denton Thrift
LV Bag-$16 at Denton Thrift
.
.
.
So I let my hair dry naturally and it turned out ok...I prefer straightening or curling it much better. The natural look feels too poofy lol. Anyways, hope everyone is ready for the cold winter ahead...I'm acctually getting excited about the change :) ~Kendra~

No comments: