Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rainy Day

Today it's been raining all day...and the temps seem to be dropping a bit, so I went for comfy and functional. I wore flats, because I hate wearing heels in the rain. Then I layered with the tee and cardi, because it's cold outside and at work, so this kept me snuggley all day :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here's What I'm Wearing:
Cardi-I can't remember the price, but it's from Cato
Grey Tee-$2.50 at Old Navy
Black Pants-$14.99 at JCP Outlet
Necklace-$6.99 at Cato
Flats-$11.99 at Ross (gifted from bf)
.
I got several compliments on this cardi...it has some cute detailing you can't see that well in the pics. Do you have one particular clothing item that scores you lots of compliments? ~Kendra~

1 comment:

WickedThrifty said...

love those snakeskin flats! i prefer to wear heels in the rain- boots that is- because if i have pants on they help keep them out of puddles! my most complimented items are probably a velvet blazer with little ruffles i found at kohl's for $17 and a taffeta skirt from tj maxx for not sure how much but not much ;)