Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Thursday, September 20, 2012

 Here's What I Wore:
Dress- $13 at TJ Maxx
Belt- Free w/ dress at Cato
Sweater- $3 at Talbots Outlet
Necklace- $5 at NY&Co.
Earrings- $1 at Walmart
Bracelets- 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessries and $1.50 at Forever 21
Purse- C/O my friend Jessica E.
Heels- $19 at random mall store
Outfit Total- About $44.50

.
 
In other news....Low Cost High Style is expanding into designing custom baby wear. Look at my cute clothing tag below.  I can't wait to share all the info with you soon.  Currently I'm working on creating merchandise, booking various fairs and getting a website that holds all parts of LCHS from my blog, to sales and also custom styling info.  Exciting times!!!
~Kendra~

No comments: