Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Saturday, September 8, 2012

OOTD: Floral Friday

I saw the article below in "Style Watch" magazine and fell in love.  I have been dying for a pair of skinnies for a while, but didn't wanna get a pair that was just ok.  I did some hunting and waiting and got randomly lucky when I went back home last weekend and found these at Cato of all places.
 
Here's how I made the look my own...I focused mainly on the option on the right.
.
Here's What I Wore:
The Loft Denim Button Down- $2 at Thrift City
Floral Skinnies- $17.98 at Cato (Thanks mom!)
Pink Snakeskin Peep toes- $9 at Payless
Watch- $11.88 at Target
Bracelets- 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Earrings- $8 at Boutique in Odessa
Outfit Total- About $50
~Kendra~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice....Im searching for a nice yet affordable pair myself...too bad we dont have a Thrift city store :(