Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Wednesday, September 12, 2012

This must be a lucky dress, because I has a great day...one of those everything just fell into place to make it great kind of days. :-)  Started off by getting a bunch of compliments on this dress...ruffles, pleats, mustard yellow color...what's not to love?!  Next I got my first fashion styling client...a guy at work whose vintage Halloween costume I will be thrifting, styling and altering if needed.  Gotta start somewhere, right? :-)  Then I got at work I got an appreciation award for my part in the huge new loan acquisition which included a cute star award, a card "signed" (electronic signature, but hey I'll take it) and a $100 giftcard.  Jackpot!!  To end off the day I went to MMA practice...tonight was kickboxing and I made the decision to start trying out Jujitsu starting on Mondays.  Yay!!
After practice I did what any shopaholic would do and headed straight to the mall, luckily located a block away from the gym, and spent $80 of my giftcard lol.  $20 left for some weekend fun with my honey. :-)
.
Here's What I Wore:
Dress- $5 at Factory Outlet
Blazer- $9 at Dots
Belt- $1 at Tralee Resale
Earrings and Beaded Bracelets- 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Snake Skin Bangle- $5 at NY&Co.
Purse- $2 at Garage Sale
Wedges- $12 at Cato
Outfit Total- About $36
.
Bracelets:
.
Earrings:
~Kendra~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This dress is stunning. I can't even imagine that it only cost $5!! You are one fantastic shopper!
So glad you had such a great day. Good luck with the Jujitsu.

Anonymous said...

that $5. dress is so damn pretty!!