Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Monday, September 3, 2012

Shopping Adventures: Part 1

Labor Day weekend was full or great sales so of course I did some equally great shopping/deal hunting.  I bought a ton and don't wanna make a huge post of everything so I am breaking it up into parts.  Part 1 is shoes.  I scored 6 new pairs of shoes, all on sale and all great additions to my wardrobe that will work now and most of which will carry over into fall/winter. Here they are:
For top left all the way to bottom right....
.
Black bow pumps- $12 at Factory Outlet
Red Wedges- $5 at Factory Outlet
Nude bow pumps- $17.98 at Factory Outlet
Pink vintage flats- $1 at Tralee Resale
Brown Wedges- $11.95 at NY&Co.
Black Wedges- $11.95 at NY& Co.
.
Which ones are your fav?  I think my fav pair are the nude bow pumps...classy enough for work but still fun and flirty enough for a night out.  Luv em!!
~Kendra~

No comments: