Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Sunday, September 16, 2012

Rainy Day Wear

Today was a rainy, lazy, full of sewing Sunday.  I chose a comfy sweater and some boyish flats to enjoy the cool weather thats rolled in and relaxing in my sewing nook. :-)  This weekend has been an altering marathon.....taking all my old "bigger" clothes that I was about to donate to Goodwill and turning them into new, smaller versions of themselves.  So exciting....I didn't have to spend any money and it's like my wardrobe has doubled.  My sewing machine has definately paid for it's self already! I still have a huge pile of clothes left to finish altering.  Love it!!
Here's What I Wore:
Sweater- $3 at Thrift City
Dark Denim Skinnies- $12 at Walmart
White tank- $5 at Walmart
Menswear Shoes- $9 at Payless
Scarf- $3.99 at Old Navy
Bracelets & Earrings- 6 fpr $5 at MIZ Accessories
Outfit Total- About $35
.
What did you spend your weekend doing?  Something fun I hope! :-)
~Kendra~

No comments: