Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Thursday, September 20, 2012

Workin my way through the week

Works been crazy busy this week...we're back logged so I've been working alot of OT this week to try and help with the catch up.  This has left me super tired and up way too late.  Sorry to make this short, but I've gotta head to bed before another busy day.
Here's What I Wore Tuesday:
Dress- $2.99 at JCP Outlet
Heels- $16 at JCP Outlet
Earrings, Necklace & Bracelet- 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Purse- 25cents at Garage Sale
Silk Scarf- $5 at Talbots Outlet
Outfit Total- About $27.25
.
.
Here's What I Wore Today:
Floral top- $3.99 at Thrift City
Black Tank- $5 at walmart
Red Pants- $2 at garage sale (Altered by me)
Belt- Free w/Target skirt
Shoes- $16.99 at Payless
Earrings- $1 at walmart
Bracelet- $5 at walmart
Purse- Gifted from boyfriend
Outfit total- About $34
 .

~Kendra~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love how you mixed the brown accessories with your gray dress. It's a look I like, but have rarely attempted.