Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Saturday, September 15, 2012

What a good friday....moved into my new cubicle at work, spent time with my honey, got to see my family for my uncles bday and it's payday. :-)  Good times!!
My mom spent the night with me last night, because she came to the DFW area to fly out to Maine. We of course hit up walmart late last night...now I frequent Target, but it closed at 11pm and this was a bit past 11pm lol.  She had just got in town and we had the urge to shop...anywhere that was open. HAHA  I fouund this super cute lacey tank and mom snagged it for me.  Just love it when she visits....aren't moms the best!!!
 
Here's What I Wore:
Cardi- Gifted from mom ($5 at JcPenny)
Lace Tank- Gifted from mom ( $7.88 at Walmart)
White Tank- $5 at Walmart
Denim Skinnies- $12 at Ross
Gold Flats- $9 @ Payless 
Watch- $7 at Walmart
Earrings & Bracelets- 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Outfit Total- About $48
.
~Kendra~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that cardigan. I was just today looking at my oversized, bulky cardigans that I thrifted and never wear and was contemplating re-donating some of them because I'm really not happy with their sloppy, bedraggled style. Seeing you in this nice outfit has made up my mind to go for a more put together look for fall/winter. Thank you, Kendra, for always inspiring!