Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Friday, September 21, 2012

Low Cost High Style BABY on Etsy

As you can tell from the title...my store is up and running here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LowCostHighStyle
 
Currently I only have baby leg warmers in the shop, but I will be adding tons more over the next few weeks so stay tuned!  Here are the leg warmers:  (Selling for $10 in my store)

 
Here are some items I made and then gifted for a co-workers baby shower today:
 
 The dress onsie- Will be selling various versions of this for $20
.
Ruffle Bottom Onsie- $18
.
 Decorated Onsie- $15
.
 Headbands- $10
.
Here's how I did the packaging of the onsies for the baby shower:
.
I hope yall are as excited about this as I am.  :-)  ~Kendra~

No comments: