Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Chanel Love

So one of my fashion dreams came true yesterday.....drum roll....I found an amazing in great condition Chanel purse at a local thrift store and guess how much it cost.... $8.99 :) I was freakin out I was so happy I called my mom and best bud and bragged about my awesome find. hehe

Heres what Im wearing today and of course Im sporting my new Chanel bag:


Chanel Love by Kendra ATO

Top- Mine isn't a button down, its just flowy but same pattern- Free from mom
Dark Denim Skinnies- $15 at Walmart
Black ankle boots- 50cents at a garage sale
Brown shades- 10cents at garage sale
Black tank- $9 at Charolette Rousse
Chanel Purse- Mine is not quilted, but the same size and has chain straps- $8.99 at Denton Thrift
Pearl and gold necklace- Free from Mom

I so felt like Lauren Conrad with my Chanel and flowy top :) I totally love her style!!

Thats all for now ~Kendra~

No comments: