Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday Style

This morning I wore this outfit to church, but after church I changed from black slacks to dark denim jeans. Sitting together the silver purse and gold flats look funny, but wearing it looks cute...I promise hehe Anyways, Hope everyone has a great Sunday and gets some rest for the week ahead. :)


Sunday Style by Kendra ATO

Printed tee- $2.99 at Cato
Green Beaded Necklace- $6.99 at Cato
(Those 2 things above r what I bought with the 10 dollar scratch pad my mom put in everyones stocking.)
Dark Denim- $10.49 at Old Navy
Gold Flats- $1.80 at Dollar General
Grey Bag- This one looks shinier than my...mine has a mat finish, but is the same bag!)

~Kendra~

No comments: