Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shopper Style

My mom and I headed out for a day of shopping...it was sooo cold this morning so I decided to wear lots of layers....I'm so glad I did!! Here's what I wore:


shopper style by Kendra ATO

Plaid coat: $1.49 at Denton Thrift
Heart Necklace: $2 at Plato's Closet
Boots: (Mine r blue like the sweater) #2.45 at Denton Thrift
Black Tank: $9 at Charolette Rousse
Teal top: $4 at Cato
Blue Sweater: I think $12 at Cato, but not sure...I got it last yr
Denim: $15 at Walmart
Black shades: 50cents at Claires
Headband: Gift from Mom....Avon purchase

I was o comfortable and warm all day...I also wore my pink purse again, because I didn't have time to changed purses. :) ~Kendra~

PS: I just found this website called Fashion Mash...where you upload pics and create outfits like on polyvore, but with your actual clothes..Im excited to try it :) Yay!!

No comments: