Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Family Time

So today I will be spending the day hanging out and shopping with my grandma and then just hanging out at my parents house. As I was putting together my outfit this morning I realized that I wear alot of black and grey....tommorow I will ry to add some more color to my outfit. Anyways, here is my outfit for today:


family time by Kendra ATO

Black jacket- $20.95 at Target
Black Tank- $9 at Charolette Rouse
Grey tee- $4 at Old Navy
Derk Denim- $15 at Wal Mart
Heart Necklace- $1 at Target
Bangle- gifted from mom
Boots- $9 at JCP Outlet

Well, time to finish getting ready for the day :) ~Kendra~

1 comment:

Claire said...

I'm exactly the same - at the moment, I'm feeling like I'm wearing the same colours alllll the time. Black features quite a lot for me too!