Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Thursday, August 2, 2012

30 Day Accessory Challenge: Day 13 & 14

Day 13
Here's What I Wore:
Blue Dress- $12 at Ross
Black Studded Belt- $1 at Garage Sale
Black Heels- $19
Bracelets & Earrings- 6 for $5 each at MIZ Accessories
Outfit Total- About $34
.
This week has been insane with overtime, learning new processes at work, lots of transitions due to the growth of the company....busy, busy!!  This outfit saw me through a busy work day, plus an amazingly fun girls night with my 2 work besties, drinks and sushi.  Good times!!
.
 Day 14


Here's What I Wore:
Dress- $12 at Dots
Blazer- $9 at Dots
Belt- Gifted from Beau (Charolette Rousse)
Earrings & Bracelets- 6 for $5 each at MIZ Accessories
Heels- Gifted from mom (Payless)
Outfit Total- About $23
.
This accessory challenge has been great....it's really helped me to break away from my recent pattern of just wearing silver and gold.  Colorful jewelry is back in my rotation and I'm loving it!  
.
~Kendra~

No comments: