Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Tuesday, August 7, 2012

30 Day Accessory Challenge: Day 18

Saturday I finally managed a trip to my all time fav thrift store.  I hadn't been in weeks, bc of business trips, travel and being sick.  I was soooo glad to go back!!  Thrift City is a pretty big store with lots of hidden gems.  Plus they always have certain colors tags 1/2 price everyday...and around holidays and special occasions you can get even better savings!   This trip I scored this lovely Lauren Conrad tank along with this coral skirt.  Some items that aren't pictured that I was lucky enough to snag....pastel teal cropped pants and a black ruffle tank.  I ended up spending a little over $10.  Good deals!!! 


Here's What I Wore:
Flowy Blazer- Gifted from the boyfriend
Lauren Conrad Tank- $3.99 at Thrift City
Skirt- $1.50 at Thrift City
Flower earrings & Necklace- Gifted from the boyfriend (Forever 21)
Heels- $9 atPayless
Bracelets- 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Outfit Total: About $15 (Crazyness!!)

No comments: