Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Friday, August 24, 2012

OOTD: Nuetral Mixing

I snagged this cardi for a great deal at the thrift store.  It looks brand new, not at all dull and I know I will get a ton of wear out of it this fall and winter!!!  I had been waiting to wear it and this outfit needed a finishing touch....the cardi was perfect.  Took the outfit from boring to fun and fashion-y.
Here's What I Wore:
Cardi- $3 at Thrift City
Ruffle Tank- $1.50 at Thrift City
Camel Slacks- $9 at Talbots Outlet
Wedges- $16.99 at Payless
Bracelets & Earrings- 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Watch- 99cents at Thrift City
Outfit Total- About $35
~Kendra~

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Love it when you can thrift something so on trend! I bought an almost identical cardigan at H&M just earlier this summer. Great find!