Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Tuesday, August 28, 2012

OOTD: Skirt Shocked

So...my skirts a little bright, but I just couldn't resist snagging it when my boyfriend and I were on a weekend getaway in Fredricksburg, TX earlier this month.  He sweetly took me took Goodwill (because he knew I'd been dying to go) before we headed back home to reality.  I have been think of a way to wear this skirt and I like it here, bc I feel like it balances it out and makes it a little more subdued.  I have some other ideas too so you will definately be seeing more of this skirt!!  What do you think....to bright or perfect punch of color? :-)
Here's What I Wore:
Cardi- $12 at Old Navy
Tank- $9 at Target
Skirt- $5.99 at Goodwill
Belt- Free w/top at Cato
Heels- $20 at Cato
Necklace & Earrings: $1 at MIZ Accessories
Bracelets- 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Outfit total- About $50

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it looks very nice with the top, cardi and belt you've chosen. The deeper hues tame down the orange and makes it all just right. Of course, it would be great for color blocking in the summertime too.