Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Monday, August 13, 2012

30 Day Accessory Challenge: Day 22-25

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I sure did.  Before I tell you about my weekend....here's what I wore Friday to work.  I have been hanging on to this necklace for months now, but was never sure what to pair it with...finally I decided it would look great with stripes and a bold colored pant.

Here's What I Wore:
B/W Top- $3 at Thrift City
Blue Skinnies- $12 at Ross
Necklace- $5.99 at Charolette Rousse
Bracelets and Earrings- 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Heels- $19 at random mall store
Outfit Total- About $42
.
Now on to the weekend fun...
.
My boyfriend and I met up with his family in Fredricksburg, Tx for a fun weekend of wine, shopping, live music, good food and lots of catching up.  Here are a few shots from the weekend....

.
I didn't take any full outfit shots while I was there, but here at the accessories I wore...
.

.
I woke up this morning after that super fun weekend and so did not wanna get out of bed for work, but regardless I got up, got dressed and I was off to work.  It was def a comfy kind of day!!  Luckily it went by pretty fast.
Here's What I Wore:
Pink Blazer- $1.99 at Denton Thrift
Striped Tank- Gifted from mom at Cato
Black Skinnies- $10 at Walmart
Bracelets & Earrings- 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Necklace- $1 at MIZ Accessories
Heels- $5 at Payless
Outfit Total- About $20
~Kendra~

No comments: