Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Thursday, August 16, 2012

30 Day Accessory Challenge: Day 26-28

Day 28 (Today):  I still haven't fully gotten over being sick 3weeks ago....those upper respiratory infections don't give up easily!!  Luckily I had this shirt and skirt hangin in my closet.  It was perfect, because it was 1/2 work appropriate and 1/2 as comfy as pjs..good combo!!

Here's What I Wore:
Top- $7.99 at Herbergers in NE
Skirt- $12 at Target
Sandals- $10 at Walmart
Necklace & Earrings- $1.99 at Cato
Silver Bracelets- $1.98 at Thirft City
Black Bracelet- 50cents at Garage Sale
Outfit Total- About $35
.
Day 27:  I didn't get outfit pics, but I did snag pics of my accessories.  Simple, classis black.
.
Day 26: I don't wear this top much, but I really love it.  I had a hard time figuring out how to wear it, but this is my fav combo with it thus far. I think it is way cuter when it isn't tucked in and it looks better with a skirt than pants. Do u have any fickle tops that take a little trial and error?

Here's What I Wore:
Striped Top- $12 at Marshalls
Skirt- $1.99 at Thrift City
Belt- $1.98 at Talbots Outlet
Wedges- $10 at Payless
Earrings & Bracelets- $1 at MIZ Acessories
Outfit Total- About $28
~Kendra~

No comments: