Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Wednesday, August 8, 2012

30 Day Accessory Challenge: Day 20

My coworkers know how much I adore fashion so when I wear something "comment worthy" they make sure to let me know. lol  So today I got alot of interesting ones like.... "It looks very picnic-y"  and "It's kind of like a stylish cowgirl look"  Cracks me up!!  I love to try new things, mix and not really match...all that.  Thankfully as I have grown up, the older I get the more and more I dress for me and what I love and the less I dress for others.  Don't get me wrong...I love a good compliment on my outfit, but my bestie will sometimes tell me she "isn't really feeling my outfit" and it doesn't phase me.  It feels so good to have grown out of that hyper sensetive, super self-concious girl I used to be.   Horray for the good things about getting older. :-)


Here's What I Wore:
Plaid button-down- $5 at Thrift City
Jason Wu for Target Skirt- $3.99 at $8 Fashion Outlet
Wedges- $16 at Marshalls
Belt- $6 at random mall store
Earrings & Bracelets- 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Outfit Total- About $33
~Kendra~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute outfit. I adore gingham button down shirts.
It's great to gain the confidence to rock what makes you happy.