Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Monday, August 27, 2012

OOTD: Seasoned with Pattern


Here's What I Wore:
Cardi- Gifted from Bf (The Limited)
Black Sily Tank- $10 at Talbots Outlet
Skirt- $12 at Cato
Belt- Gifted from Bf (Forever 21)
Wedges- $16 at Marshalls
Earrings & Bracelets- 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Outfit total-About $40
.
Today was a whirlwind day.  Started with the electricty going off on the entire block....while I was in the middle of doing my makeup.  Then had a busy, but great Monday at work.  After work...some dramas.  Then I went to MMA class and the stress of the day just melted away.  Working out always makes me feel so much better!!!  What do you like to do to melt the stress?
~Kendra~


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the skirt!