Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Thursday, March 5, 2009

Etsy Shop

So I was looking on Etsy today, which I don't so much....and was amazed when I realized they sale vintage clothes...I though it was all handmade stuff. This made me wonder.....could I do this??? I am an avid thrift shopper and find tons of things that are vintage and would be amazing fun, but not for me. I'm not really a vintage dresser, but I do adore....so now Im contemplating opening an esty store of my own to sell vintage finds....hmmm :) I think I just may do it. ~Kendra~

I was justing thinking and I have a vintage coach bag, dior bag and some vintage sunglasses...ok now I def wanna start a store hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great! Be sure to post your link if you do. Maybe I'll be your first customer :)