Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday Time :)




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So today I had life science and it seemed to drag on...we had an extra credit thing I though was due this morning, but since everyone had trouble on it he's letting us work on it more and turn it in thursday....yay!! Oh and I have a test in my other science class next Monday...So I need to start doing the review for that! Today I was really in the mood to wear a dress...but its mega windy....so I opted for tights, just in case the wind hits me and my dress flies hahaha Hopefully that won't happen! Oh and Im excited about these shoes....walkin to class they were kinda weird, but I think I'm starting to wear em in as the day goes along. :) Yay!!
.
Here's what I'm wearing:
Grey dress-gifted from mom $5 at WalMart
Black tights-$5 at WalMart
Black necklace-$1 at Dollar Tree
Funky Bangle- around $3 at Dunlaps
Studded sandals-$17 at Walmart
.
Outfit total: $31
.

This was what I wore to Church Sunday. :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Funky printed top-$5.99 at Cato
Black pants-Free from mom's pile hehe
colorful bangles-50cents each at Goodwill
Purple Flats-$9 at WalMart
.
Outfit total-$15.49



2 comments:

Monique said...

Those shoes from Wal-Mart look so cute on you! I saw them there the other day, but still debating on getting them.

Milly said...

cute cuff and sandals