Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Thursday, March 19, 2009

Newness on the way

I will post a new outfit post very soon...probably tommorow hehe Yesterday was the first day I acctually got dressed since getting all those teeth taken out and today I got braces....they're hot pink and my lip is hurting, but they look pretty good. My bf said I look like a highschooler lol. Anyways, I have also decided to start a new blog thats more about me and whats going on in life with braces, trying to loose weight and other general stuff hehe Anyways, I will let yall know when I get it going :) Hope everyone's missed me...j/k but I will be up and going again very soon!! BTW I went shopping at Goodwills half price day yesterday and got a bunch of stuff and some more new stuff from Cato today...yay!!! ~Kendra~

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Your doc should have given you some wax, put it over the braces that are right underneath the area that your lip is hurting, it should help out a bit :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the new blog!

Milly said...

can't wait to see the goodies you bought