Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Monday, March 30, 2009

Up and Running

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So today I have a science test and work, but thats about it. Oh and Gossip Girls tonight....gotta watch that hehe :) Anyways, I hope everyone had a great weekend. I sure wasn't ready to wake up this morning!
.
What I'm Wearing:
tan and white striped tee-$? at Cato a long time ago
Brown tank- $1 at Goodwill
Capris-free from mom
Brown flipflops-$2 at Oldnavy
Necklace-Thrifted
.
.
Yesterday my boyfriend and I went to see Last House on the Left....Oh my goodnesss it was so realistic and scray!! After the movie we (Me, my bf and his bestie) went to IHOP and had a late night bite while they discussed their new website hehe Anyways, I was ready to dress cute after the past few days in hoodies and jeans.






.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What I'm wearing:
Striped Halter top-$6 at Rue 21
Black tee-$3 at Family Dollar
Capris-Free from mom
Bangle-50cents at Claires
Black flipflops-95cents at Denton Thrift
.
Well, I need to study a bit more before I head to class. Hope everyone has a great Monday! ~Kendra~

No comments: