Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Polo Anyone?







This morning I feel very horse rider/polo hehe Most of my friends say I dress preppy and this outfit really makes me feel it lol. I love the belt...its so fun!! Today I just have work and school...should be a good day. Oh and today's my roommates 20th bday...Yay!! Makes me feel old lol
Here's what I'm wearing:
Polo Ralph Lauren button down-$1.29 at Denton Thrift
White tee-$5 at Old Navy
Polo belt-$1 at Goodwill
Pearl necklace-$? thrifted...probably 10-50cents hehe
pearl bracelets-the white pearls were gifted from my best friend Esther and the others 50cents at Claires
Dark Denim Skinnies-$15 at Wal Mart
Blue Riding Boots-$3.49 at Denton Thrift
Brown Bag-$3.49 at Denton thrift
Brown headband-gifted from Mom (avon)
Welp, time to head to class soon. Hope everyone has a great day!! ~Kendra~


3 comments:

ohthatgirl said...

So cute. I love the plaid and the belt. You do look very equestrian chic today. LOL! ;O)

Anonymous said...

I adore that belt! Seriously, Denton Thrift seems like the best Thrift Store ever!

Anonymous said...

That belt is adorable!

I agree with Kimberly, Denton Thrift sounds awesome