Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Monday, March 9, 2009

One week till Spring Break


Since I wore dresses all weekend I was in the modd to be confortable but still wear a dress. I got this dress a while back and haven't worn it yet. I put it on this morning and fell in love hehe. Its perfect because its comfy and easy to wear for school, but still stylish and fun. I think Im gonna live in bubble dresses....I think I need to get some more hehe
Here's what I'm wearing today:
Printed Dress-$4.99 at Ross
Tights-$5 at Wal Mart
Flipflops-79 cents at Denton Thrift
Vintage Necklace-99 cents at Salvation Army
Outfit total: $11.77 (Wow!!)
Welp, its about time to head to class. Hope everyone has a great day! ~Kendra~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bow down to your bargainista ways! Love the casual dress and how chic do oyu look for school?!

Milly said...

I did not look this great going to school...the bubble dress is too cute...Oh i got your goodies...loved it..Thank you!