Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Girl Talk

So this morning I had to take my bf to work at 5:30...oh my...his car should be fixed tommorow afternoon...thank goodness hehe Then I took the dogs out. Then I went to class. At 11 I'm having lunch with one of my friends...we haven't gotten to hangout much lately, so that will be nice! :) Then at 2pm, I have to pick up the bf from work. Then we are gonna do an hour and a hlaf of cardio, have dinner, I have to study and then we will just relax. Goodness....this weeks goin fast. Only a few more days till my 23rd bday on friday :) Oh and my bfs 29th bday is thrusday...woohoo. Then Valentines day...Yay! I luv february...like half of my extended family was born this month. Oh and my little brother and I have the same birthday...he will be 20 this yr.

So heres what I'm wearing today:

Girl Talk
Girl Talk - by Kendra ATO on Polyvore.com

Sweater-$3.50 at Denton Thrift (Got it on half price day)
Black tee-$1 at Goodwill (Also a half price day)
Black tank-$9 at Charolette Rousse (Bought on a shopping spree gift from the bf)
Express jeans-$29.99 at Express (Also bought a bf sponsored shopping spree haha)
Leopard flats-$1.24 at Denton Thrift (I've been living in these lately...I luv em!)
pink necklace-$1.99 at Cato

Outfit total: $46.72....wow thats alot for me lol

Thats it for now. Hope everyones having a great week! ~Kendra~

No comments: