Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Madness

Welp, its Monday againa dn my bday/ Vaeltnies weekend went by way too fast!!!! I had so much fun at my/my bfs suprise party i threw for him....11 people came and it was sooooo much fun. Anyways, this week I have 2 science classes which equals no fun for me! Yuck. I already made a ton of flashcards yesterday, now all I need to do is memorize them...fun times!

So here's what I'm wearing today: (I couldn't decide what to wear this morning...and sorry its dark...still figuring out the new camera)


Teal sweater-$1 at Denton Thrift
Grey Tee-Bday present
Purple tank-$9 at Charolette Rousse
Distressed Denim-$29.99 at Express
Black Bag-$5 at Salvation Army
Black Necklace-50cents thrifted
Black Gap Flats-$1 at Denton Thrift






Close up of the shoes:



I do son't want to study today, but I must!!! I have class from 9:30-10:50 am and then I am going to run some errands and then study till my bf gets off work. Then we have to workout....back to the gym this week. Last week we did cardio....by taking the dogs on hour and a half walks. It was fun!! Welp, thats all for now :) ~Kendra~

No comments: