Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Saturday, February 28, 2009

Windy Weekend








So the weather has been so crazy...today it's cold and windy. But I was glad, cus Im not ready to leave my winter layer loving fashion behind hehe. Today I will just be hangin out with the bf, possibly lookin at houses for him and studying. Should be a good day!! This morning he cooked me a yummy breakfast...eggs, biscuits, sausage and juice....hes so sweet!!
Anyways, here's what I'm wearing today:
Brown headband-gifted from mom (Avon)
dark pink necklace-$1.99 at Cato
100% Cashmere scarf-99cents at Goodwill
Orange top-Gifted from BF for my bday 2yrs ago hehe
Brown tank-$1 at Goodwill
Denim-$10.49 at Old Navy
Tan Uggs-$12 at WalMart
Tacket-about $2 at Denton Thrift
LV Speedy-$16 at Denton Thrift....some times I can find amazing designer things in there...I think the people who work there don't know the greatness of some of the stuff they have!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! ~Kendra~

5 comments:

Monique said...

Wow! If that Speedy is real.... I am unbelievably jealous!!! Even if it's not, that is still an incredible price! Looking good. It's sooo windy here too!

Anonymous said...

Wow about the bag! I can't imagine how it got to that thrift store, but I bet you're glad you found it!

Anonymous said...

Where is the denton thrift store? Where abouts in denton?

Elaine said...

Good deal on the LV! Goodness!!

Unknown said...

So jealous of the bag! And I can't wait to see you wear those fab yellow shoes out and about.