Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Shinning Bright :)














So I felt like dressing bright and cheery today....I woke up ready for the day and it's oddly hot outside...they said the high could get up to 79.....seriously??? Texas weather is so bipolar hehehe Today will be a long day....I have class this morning at 9:30, then I have a break. Then I have to go to a lecture for extra credit at 2:30. Then I have another class at 5:30....ahhh Wednesdays are always super busy!! Silly night class! But luckily tonight shouldn't be so bad...we just have a quiz and were reviewing for the midterm. Anyways.....this outfit is very comfy and the shirt is mega wrinkle proof. I have seriously never ever ironed this shirt....goota luv that!!!
So here's what I'm wearing:
Red cardi-$2 at Goodwill
Brown Tank-$1 at Goodwill
Funky top-from Cato...can't remember how much, but for sure under $10
Denim-$10.49 at Old Navy (I know I wear these all they time but the fit perfectly and they r ubber comfortable....but I need to get some variety hehe)
Bracelets-50cents at Claires for the set of 3
Red Flats-$6 at Cato
I hope everyone has a great day!! ~Kendra~

6 comments:

ohthatgirl said...

Love the pattern on that shirt. And yes, Texas weather is so bipolar. Hence the reason OTD is still at home instead of school. :o/

Anonymous said...

I am so loving this outfit today! Yay for bright colors and seriously, I need to check out the Cato around here (there is one about 5 miles from my house that I have never been to ~ why?!). I ♥ those flats!

Goober said...

Such a cute outfit - I really love that blouse.

And I have to say - I'm always impressed with how cute you look for school. When I was in college I wore an embarassing amount of baggy jeans and college sweatshirts :)

Milly said...

love the color combo...but the print of your blouse even more....oh i will let you know as soon as i get the package...thank you!

Monique said...

Very cute! I hear you about the weather.. I live in New Mexico, and it is already 75 this morning.. getting up to 85 like it was yesterday!

Chic Mamma said...

Love the shirt and blouse. I really enjoy your blog.