Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Saturday, February 21, 2009

Savings Saturday

So this week was the half price day at Goodwill....I also went to Denton thrift twice :) It was a good shopping week! So here's everything I got:

purple and white striped long sleve tee-$1 at Goodwill
b/w striped Old Navy cardigan-$2 at Goodwill
floral tanktop-$1 at Goodwill
Red Caridgan-$2 at Goodwill
2 striped belts-$1 each at Goodwill
brown and sequn belt-$1 at Goodwill
Race horse belt-$1 at Goodwill
Brown leather Nine West bag-$3.49 at Denton Thrift
Plaid Ralph Lauren Button Down-$1.75 at Denton Thrift

I think I did pretty well...you've already seen most of it on my blog....i just got the plaid RL shirt today cus I want to wear it with the bag and the amazing race horse belt the screams preppy ralph lauren :) Yay for great shopping!! ~Kendra~

Oh and I just realized I completly forgot to put in the pic the black blazer I got at Goodwill for $3...its so cute and will go with everything!!

No comments: