So yesterday my bf gave me some shopping money, because I did 6 loads of laundry for him...he hates laundry hehe But I luv to shop, so of course I'll do it :)
Anyways, heres what I got at Denton Thirft(I still have money left over...I see more shopping in my future hehe):
Savings Saturday - by Kendra ATO on Polyvore.com
1. Maroon Sweater: 99cents
2. White Sweater: $3.50....so warm and comfy!!
3. Teal sweater: 75cents (Mines a half sweater..I can layer it for brightness now or swear it on a cool summer night :)
4. Classic b/w sweater- 99cents
5. Black flats (Gap brand) 99cents
6. funky sweater $1.50 (Mines darker brown with gold speaks sewn in)
Ohh and I also got my haircut yesterday....Its shoulder length and my bangs go to the side...its cute!
Welp, thats about it for now...Hope everyone has a great weekend!! ~Kendra~