Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Wednesday, February 18, 2009

One Test today and Another Tommorow

So I felt like keeping it casual since I have a test this morning, then heading to Goodwill for the sale, then possibly studying with a friend, then lunch and then work...it will be a busy day!! Anyways, I love to match my purses to my outfit....I've never worn this purse before, so I am excited to finally wear it :) Doesn't it feel good to wear/carry something new :)

Here's What I'm wearing today:

necklace-$1.99 at Cato
teal tee-$5 at Cato
Brown tank-$1 at Goodwill
Maroon Sweater-$1 at Denton Thrift
Jeans-$8 at Old Navy
Teal Bag-$2.99 at Goodwill
Leopard Flats-$1.24 at Denton Thrift
Belt-Gifted from bf
Heart earrings-$9 but Free with giftcard from Mardel
Diamond heart necklace-Gifted from the bf



Closeup of the Accessories:

The Necklace:




The Shoes:

The Belt:
Well, I need to go study a bit more for my test. Hope everyone has a great day....a keep an eye out, because I am doing a giveaway very very soon!!! :) ~Kendra~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your test and at the Good will sale! I remembered there is one not too far from work the other day - that may just be my lunchtime retail therapy!

Goober said...

Good luck on your test! I think some post-test shopping sounds like a great idea :)

I've been reading your blog for awhile and I'm so happy to see pics of you in your outfits. Hmm, I hope that didn't sound like a creepy stalker.

Milly said...

I like this color combo.

N + S said...

great belt. good luck on the test!

|stuffundertwenty.blogspot.com|