Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday Style

So today I got to have lunch with a few of my sorority sisters, which was great...since I'm inactive this semester....time has been flying by and I haven't seen them too much :( But I'm hoping some of them will make it to my bday party next friday...which will be great!!! So here's what Im wearing today:

Thursday Style
Thursday Style - by Kendra ATO on Polyvore.com

Grey sweater-$29.99 at Luxxi (I know ive been throwing this sweater on over everything lately....I just luv it!)
graphic tee-Mine has green instead of pink)
multi strand necklace-$5.99 at Cato
black tanktop-$9 at Charolette Rousse
Dark Denim-$10.49 at Old Navy
Leaopard Flats-$1.24 at Denton Thrift

Welp, it's about time to head to work, so Bye girlies :) ~Kendra~

No comments: