Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday Madness

Today I have school and work. Im about to go meet with my professor so I can figure out some questions I have about chapter one. I'm proud of myself for doing the homework she assigned, but we don't have to turn in. I did it all and I want her to check it and help me with the ones I dont get. Oh and after that my bf and I r going to workout....we're doing 3 se4ts of 10 this week, which means we have to up the weight on all the exercises....be ready to be sore lol Anyways, heres what I'm wearing today:

Monday Madness
Monday Madness - by Kendra ATO on Polyvore.com

Blue sweater- 95cents at Platos Closet (Mines a half sweater)
grey/blue tee-95cents at Platos closet (Mine says American Eagle on it)
Brown tank top-$1 at Goodwill
Scarf-$1.99 at Denton Thrift
Jeans-$8 at Old Navy
Leopard Flats-$1.29 at Denton Thrift

Total Outfit cost today: $14.18 :) Wow!!

Well, I gotta go study for my science class. ~Kendra~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap you got some good deals! A whole outfit for practically the price of lunch!