Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tired Tuesday



























I woke up so tired this morning....I dunno why. I went to bed relatively early....maybe cus I got to sleep a little late yesterday....who knows. So this morning I went simple and comfy with no makeup....I don't have anything important to do today except....class and running to walmart.

So here's what I'm wearing today:
Blue tee-$3 at Wal Mart
Black Tank-$9 at Charolette Rouse
Dark Denim-$10.49 at Old Navy
Beaded Necklace-thrifted not sure how much...probably 50 cents hehe
Grey sweater-$29.99 at Luxxi (Gifted from the bf)
Zebra flats-$1.29 at Denton Thrift
Teal Bag-$9 at Khols

Well, its time to go run my errands. I hope everyone has a great day! ~Kendra~

1 comment:

ohthatgirl said...

I love all the blue hues as well as the pop of zebra in this outfit.